- Design and build the pathways, spatial requirements and equipment locations for the development according to our guidelines below
- Upload a pre-construct design for us to review and accept
- Build the pathway works and provide spatial requirements according your approved pre-construct design and our guidelines
- Submit a Notice of Practical Completion (PCN) for us to review
- Remediate your designs and build (if needed)
- Advise builders to supply the in-home cabling
- Review and accept plans and designs
- Introduce an nbn® approved Delivery Partner to the process after the pre-delivery pathway inspection
- Conduct and accept the site inspection of your pathway works
- Work with our nbn approved Delivery Partner to connect fibre internally at the premises (this takes a minimum of eight weeks)
- Notify you that the site is in service so that the occupant can place an order with their preferred phone and internet provider.
MDU Building Engineering and Design Standard - New Developments 14.0
This guide outlines the requirements for pathways and spaces in Multi Dwelling Units (MDUs).*
Residential Preparation and Installation - Single Dwelling Units (SDUs) and Multi Dwelling Units (MDUs) 13.0
*This document replaces the 'Building Design Guide - New Developments' document referred in paragraph (b) of the definition of ‘nbn Specifications’ in nbn’s Master Developer Agreement (MDA) as and from 19 SEP 23. This document should be used for the purposes of nbn’s Specifications in the MDA.