The content provided by us on this website is owned or controlled by us and is protected by copyright laws in Australia and overseas. You may only use the content for your own personal purposes and may not otherwise use, copy, reproduce, modify or transmit the content without our prior written consent.
We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information we include on this website is accurate and up-to-date but we cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. We accept no responsibility for errors in the content on this website at any time. We do not guarantee that use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that materials accessible on or through the website will be free from errors, viruses, worms or other harmful codes. To the extent permitted by law, all liability is excluded for any loss (including indirect loss), damages or injury resulting from your access to (or inability to access) or use of this website, or as a consequence of any content or information obtained from or through this website.
This website includes trademarks which are protected by law. You may not use our trade marks in Australia or internationally without our prior written consent, except to legitimately identify our products or services.
You may be required to register before you can contribute to this website. This may involve providing your personal information to us or our nominated service provider. You agree that any registration information provided will be truthful and up to date.
By submitting content to this website, you:
- grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable and transferable licence in all media to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the content for any purpose without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability; and
- warrant that the content is yours and does not (nor will our use of the content under the above licence) infringe the rights or privacy of any third party.
Any comments and content contributed by users of this website does not necessarily reflect our views. While we use reasonable efforts to make sure such content is appropriate, we are not responsible or liable for the conduct of others.
By completing the online booking form for the Discovery Centre, you agree to the following:
- nbn reserves the right to cancel or postpone a Discovery Centre booking for any reason.
- nbn is not responsible for any incomplete, incorrectly submitted, or corrupted bookings, whether due to error, omission, tampering, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of nbn.
- nbn reserves the right to refuse entry or evict a person who is behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner from the Discovery Centre.
This website may contain links or references to third party sites. We are not responsible or liable for the content of those sites and your access to and use of those sites is at your own risk. Any links are provided for convenience only, and do not indicate any endorsement or recommendation by us.
If you enter into an agreement to pay for nbn™ products or services with nbn, you agree to the following:
- nbn must receive the full amount of the charges within the terms set out in the nbn™ contract and invoice.
- Payments can be made by electronic funds transferred directly to nbn's nominated bank account, or by BPAY or by credit card as outlined on the nbn™ contract and invoice. nbn reserves the rights to change any available payment options as outlined in the relevant contract or invoice.
- Service and/or product delivery by nbn will be stipulated in the nbn™ contract. If you change your mind, or have an enquiry or dispute regarding the service or product provided by nbn, please refer to the terms & conditions of the relevant contract, or contact us.
- All credit card payments using the Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA) portal will be processed in AUD.
You may lodge a Billing or Payment Dispute if you, acting reasonably, consider that there is an error in the amount of an invoice payable by you under the contract with nbn. You must immediately notify nbn in writing to email@example.com.
You may dispute a transaction within 120 days of the date the transaction occurred.
nbn does not collect or store any credit card information you provide to Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA).
You agree to only use this website in accordance with its terms and applicable laws.
In particular it is a condition of your use and access that do not:
1. use any device, software or routine which will or may interfere with the working or functioning of our website and will not post, publish, distribute or transmit any content which contains a virus or other harmful component;
2. use any method or means to copy, reproduce, republish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit, sublicense, delete or modify in any way all or any part of the content or our website, or monitor it in any way, without our prior written consent;
3. intentionally do anything which overburdens the infrastructure of our website; or
6. reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to identify the source code or other arithmetical formula for the infrastructure software or functions.
You may be held personally liable for any unlawful use of this website. If you think any content on this website is inappropriate or unlawful or infringes your rights, please contact us.
The terms of this website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in New South Wales, and you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. Although Australian websites may be accessed outside of Australia, we make no representation that the content complies with the laws of any other country. If you access this website from outside Australia, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with your local laws and for any reliance on our website content.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you are aware of any changes.
Last updated September 2017