It's important to contact your payment or health claim terminal provider
What you'll need to do
Your terminal provider can advise whether your device will work when connected to the nbn network, or what alternative solutions are available. nbn is unable to provide general advice due to the wide range of payment or health claim terminals in the market.
Questions you could ask your payment or health claim terminal provider:
- Will my terminal work properly when connected to the nbn network?
- If so, what specific phone or internet service will work best with my terminal?
- Will my terminal be able to dial out during a power outage when connected to the nbn network?
- What solutions would you [the provider] suggest?
- Are there any costs involved?