NBN helps CKAS soar to new heights…
Getting on board the NBN has helped VIC-based flight and car-simulator manufacturer CKAS Mechatronics take their business to new heights!
The arrival of the National Broadband Network (NBN) has been great news for Tullamarine-based flight and car-simulator manufacturer CKAS Mechatronics with management saying that the huge bandwidth available on the network has opened up huge new possibilities by enabling it to…..
- Increase productivity by allowing faster downloads of critical software.
- Introduce new applications such as real-time desktop sharing.
- Create better collaboration between employees.
- Launch new High-Definition video-conferencing for training workers.
- Establish better communication with its key international clients.
Watch the video to see how the NBN is changing the way CKAS does business – and see how it might change yours too!
CKAS Mechatronics, a small business located in Tullamarine, Victoria, specialises in developing advanced systems such as flight and driving simulators. See how they're using the National Broadband Network (NBN) to expand into new markets and cut costs.