What do phone or internet service providers need to do to submit Individual Premises Switch applications on behalf of a property owner?

Phone or internet service providers, Retail Service Providers (RSP), can submit an online Individual Premises Switch application on behalf of property owners. RSPs are required to obtain and maintain a "Customer Authority" which provides them with the necessary authorisation to act as the authorised representative of the property owner.

Read more about applications by RSPs