Do I need to get a separate supplier for the internal cabling?

Your nbn™ Technician won’t undertake internal cabling tasks or permanent cabling through wall, floor or ceiling cavities beyond the nbn™ Connection Box. Additional cabling must be done by a registered cabler registered with an Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) accredited industry registrar.

Your phone and internet service provider may be able to recommend a registered cabler in your area.