What do I need to do to prepare for my installation appointment?
Take time to consider how you will wire your home to prepare for the connected lifestyle you want.
- Where will you use home computers?
- Where would be the best place to locate a wireless router for Wi-Fi devices?
- Where will you want to place TVs to use internet TV services and other internet connected devices like gaming consoles?
- Will you need a phone line in your study or home office?
- Do you have a medical alarm service that will need a fixed phone line?
- Will you have a security alarm that will need a fixed phone line and/or special wiring (e.g. Mode 3 phone cabling)?
- Will you be considering smart kitchen appliances in the future that might require fixed or Wi-Fi internet access?