1. Using the online Sell nbn™ Services Online Pre-qualification questionnaire (the Service). This site is controlled by nbn™.
In consideration for you being able to access the Service, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms you should not use this Service. These terms may be updated on this website from time to time without notice to you. The most recently updated terms apply to you when you use the Service.
2. Your use of the Service
It is a condition of your use of the Service that you do not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service or the nbn™ Website;
- provide any registration information to nbn that is not accurate, truthful and up to date; or
- transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the Service.
3. You agree to pay nbn on demand the amount of any losses (including indirect loss), costs, damages, expenses and other liabilities suffered or incurred by nbn, its related bodies corporate or their respective officers, directors or employees arising out of or in connection with:
- your breach of these terms; or
- claims made by third parties including but not limited to claims regarding ownership, copyright, plagiarism, slander, libel, rights abuse or privacy violation.
- nbn excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law. nbn does not exclude any rights and remedies which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified under the Australian Consumer Law contained in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL).
- nbn cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided and accepts no responsibility for errors in the content at any time. nbn uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information included in the Service is accurate and up-to-date.
- nbn cannot guarantee that use of the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free or available, or that materials accessible on or through the Service or the nbn website will be free from errors, viruses, worms or other harmful codes.
- nbn is not responsible for any computer or other malfunction that may occur in relation to the receipt of any information through the Service.
- nbn excludes all liability for any losses, costs, damages, expenses or any other liabilities suffered or incurred by you (including indirect losses) in connection with:
(i) the Service or any unavailability of the Service;
(ii) damages or injury resulting from your access to (or inability to access) or use of the Service or as a consequence of any content or information obtained from or through the Service; or
(iii) damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to the Service.
- your remedies under the ACL are limited to the resupply of services (as applicable) provided through the Service.
You can unsubscribe or deregister from the Service at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of an email about the Service from nbn™ or by contacting the nbn™ Call Centre 1800 687 626.
nbn co ltd ABN 86 136 533 741 (nbn) was established on 9 April 2009 to design, build and operate the nbn™ network.
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales. The Courts of New South Wales have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes. If for any reason a Court finds any provision or portion of these terms to be unenforceable then the remainder of these terms will continue in full force and effect. You are only authorised to access the Service within Australia.
For information regarding use of the Service please contact the nbn™ Call Centre 1800 687 626.